Rethink & Refurb
Government Spending Cuts !
Turn a problem into an opportunity…
- Rethink and Refurb
with Ash & Lacy Building Systems
The review of the Building Schools for the Future project has seen over 700 school rebuilding projects scrapped.
Countless public building roofs continue to leak, are thermally inefficient and expensive to heat, with a massive overall carbon footprint.
Where reconstruction is no longer financially-viable, refurbishment of existing building stock becomes irresistible.
A successful building envelope refurbishment project provides a watertight and thermally efficient result with significantly reduced carbon emissions. It also rejuvenates run-down buildings and transforms the morale of occupants.
To fully achieve these benefits, you must partner with a refurbishment specialist with an impeccable and extensive track record.
At Ash & Lacy Building Systems, we have built up an enormous knowledge base and portfolio of refurbishment projects over two decades, covering every aspect of the external envelope. Our experience with school buildings throughout the UK gives us powerful insight into the needs of the professionals involved.
Refurbish with Ash & Lacy Building Systems
Choose us as your refurbishment partner and access an unrivalled overall package of real-world benefits: -
- Total Service – Tell us your needs and we’ll do the rest. It really can be that simple! We match your requirements with solutions that stack up economically and have been thoroughly proven on a wide range of applications.
- Independent Auditing with Warranty – Through our Ashure Partnership we now offer independent auditing by AWM – Auditing Workmanship & Materials Ltd - giving you comfort that the correct materials and workmanship have been deployed, at no additional cost.
- The AWM Protector Warranty covers against defective workmanship by the Approved Ash & Lacy Contractor and also against defective materials. Cover is provided for 25 years following practical completion, subject to the independent inspections of the installation and sign off by AWM Ltd.
- Sustainable Solutions - We are committed to sustainable development and continually monitor systems and review targets. Materials are sourced from suppliers that meet specification requirements whilst maintaining sustainable environmental practices. We constantly review policies such as company cars and waste management, making regular updates to the company environmental policy. Ash & Lacy products are manufactured from steel and aluminium, which are completely recyclable at the end of the building's life and procured from recyclable sources.
Our products qualify for BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) credits in the following areas: -
- Reuse of 80% of the original structure.
- No use of ozone-depleting substances.
- 80% roof area specification achieves "A" rating.
- Reuse of aggregates, masonry, slabs, landscaping and structure.
- No use of asbestos.
- The Ashure Partnership – Ashure is a sustainable, monitored network of top suppliers and installers.
Each partner has been carefully selected for quality, comprehensive customer service, technical backup and logistical networking. Products are compatible with each other and engineered to provide the optimum balance of functionality, aesthetics, longevity and value for money.
Ashure is backed by a free “cradle to grave” total envelope warranty covering all products supplied, up to a period of 40 years (depending on the external materials and types of product used). Included within the product warranty is a 12-year workmanship guarantee provided by fully-trained subcontractor partners. An optional insurance-backed 12-20 year latent defects warranty is also available at extra cost.
- Quality Assurance – Our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008. They undergo rigorous testing procedures at our testing facility and through external organisations such as CERAM and the BBA (British Board of Agrément). This ensures they provide an optimum solution for every application.
- The AshJack™ Revolution - Developed by Ash & Lacy in 1991, AshJack™ was the UK’s first structural, lightweight, flat-to-pitch, over-roof conversion system. Supported by a network of experienced installers, AshJack™systems can be tailored to suit the specific structural and design requirements of the existing building.
AshJack™ has given hitherto doomed buildings a new, long-term lease of life and saved countless millions of pounds in new build costs. Truly a system for today’s public spending dynamics!
- A permanent pitched roof solution to flat roof failure
- Cost-effective – can be designed to fit almost any budget
- Systems individually designed and tailored to suit structural requirements
- Wide range of over-cladding options
- Dramatically upgrades building aesthetics
- Minimum disruption to building occupants
- Propped rafter and spanning truss solutions available
- Suitable for modular, refurbishment and newbuild applications
- Provides opportunity to upgrade thermal performance
- Life of building considerably extended and future maintenance costs reduced
- Network of nationwide installers
- Insurance backed latent defects warranty available
- BBA and LANTAC approvals
Rethink and Refurb Now!
We would be delighted to listen to your specific public building programme concerns and likely future direction and requirements. We have the answers you need.
To get in touch with us, call us on 0121-525-1444 today or email us at email@example.com
You can submit an enquiry form by clicking here
Click on the door of No. 10 to download our new Rethink & Refurb leaflet